Saturday, July 6, 2013

Beat The Lotto | Beat Any Lottery

Beat The Lotto | Beat Any Lottery

Beat The Lotto | Beat Any Lottery


A Few Cosy Insiders Are Going To Hate Me For Revealing This

Seriously This has to be seen to be believed ... EIGHT Years At The Top As One Of The Best Lottery Systems Ever (Now updated, improved and enhanced for 2012)

Making Hundreds Of Happy Winners Worldwide

Taking The Internet By Storm With Thousands Of Articles & News Stories Written About His Incredible Success

Hi, I'm Don Hunting and I have a lotto system that really works...

I design and build specialist computer spreadsheet applications.

At times I am commissioned to work on particular projects involving such matters as property investment and taxation.

At other times I create spreadsheets to resolve calculation issues that disadvantage the many. And the many are rarely more disadvantaged than when at the hands of those who run the world's betting and gaming industries.

For more years than I care to remember I've had a love affair with mathematics. And with the introduction and development of the personal computer I discovered the electronic spreadsheet to be the perfect companion for mathematics, providing as it does the unrivalled capacity to process and manipulate complex mathematical and logical formulae with supreme accuracy and at blistering speed.

When it comes to winning money on the lottery the fundamental problem is that the odds are hugely against your being successful.

But then, you probably already knew that You also won't be surprised to learn that using 6 numbers to find the winning 6 numbers puts your chances of success at not much higher than vanishing point.

To illustrate the magnitude of the problem let me ask you this: How many possible permutations do you think there are for six numbers?

In other words, in how many different ways could you arrange them?

Obviously, you could have the classic arrangement of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment