Saturday, May 11, 2013

yogasteya - learn and practice yoga at home with unlimited online yoga classes

yogasteya - learn and practice yoga at home with unlimited online yoga classes


Click here for more images

your yoga studio, wherever you are. don't believe what the fitness magazines make you think hi, i m dianne bondy. I'm not a superstar yoga teacher. I don t travel the world teaching yoga. I have never been to india and i will most likely never be on the cover of yoga journal.

i do own and operate a local yoga studio, train new teachers, run retreats, and maintain a strong personal practice. I have spent way more on yoga training than i would like my husband to know. i have my e-ryt500 from the yoga alliance. But that s just part of who i am. I am also a wife, mother and business owner. My days are also filled with soccer, camp, dinner and family.

i also don t look like a fitness model. I've killed myself at the gym trying to look like a fitness model . Even when i achieved the perfect body i still wasn't happy .

setting aside just a few minutes a day for yourself, and your yoga practice, makes all the difference in the world.

you start to miss a class here or there, and one class turns into one week, then one week turns into one month. Before you know it you feel like you're back to where you started.

you can definitely make time for this.


sun salutations are a staple of......Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment