Inspirational Quotes and Motivational Stories for Success How to beat the Blues and "Turn Yourself On" Positively 101 short motivational and inspirational stories with proven Success Principles "Brilliant and Interesting This is a must book for everyone. The stories are easily understood with profound and life changing effect." Gerry Robert - Author of bestseller "The Millionaire Mindset" "I wanted to comment on the book "Cappuccino & Success", that I received in the mail yesterday. I teach at a high school in South Carolina where I teach leadership development classes.As soon as I got the book yesterday afternoon, I took it homeand began reading. I think this is one of the best books I haveread in many years. What a great collection of stories." David McDonald Lancaster High School, Lancaster
Click above to listen to a short audio clip
How much is Success and your Personal Achievement worth to you?
Suppose you could just read a few short inspirational and motivational stories to inspire you to take the steps and action to change...to get you out of your comfort zone
Imagine that you no longer have to feel discouraged, depressed and frustrated from all the set-backs and challenges that you face everyday of your life. Instead you can face all these temporary obstacles with a S-M-I-L-E.
Sounds too good to be true?
Well, it isn't if you have the right inspirational and motivational stories to inspire and move you to take the necessary action to change. The success principles and inspirational quotes behind these stories are so powerful that it can lead you to a stress free life.
Think about it . These short inspirational and motivational stories have been carefully selected to inspire, motivate and lead you to health, wealth and happiness.
If you are looking for a book that is easy reading but can have a profound impact on your life, this is the most important message that you will ever read.
Read More detail
No comments:
Post a Comment